Self-Care for women tired of the hustle
The foundation for a healthy mind, body and soul
Do you want to enhance your energy, restore your health and reduce stress?
The World Health Organisation(WHO) defines Self Care as:
"the ability of individuals,
families and communities to promote, maintain health, prevent disease
and to cope with illness with or without the support of a health
Self Care refers to activities that will enhance energy, restore health and reduce stress.
When we don't take proper care of ourselves at work, it could lead to burnout. I personally know what that is like and the road to recovery can be a long one, that is why it is best to avoid burnout and take good care of your mind, body and soul.
The WHO recently classified burnout as a disease and employee burnout is costing organisations close to $230 billion each year worldwide.
The truth is that so many professionals struggle with the following:
- No Time to fit another activity in
- Self Care is not part of a daily routine
- My boss expects the impossible from me
- Workload just keeps getting heavier
- Telling yourself "I should be able to cope"
- I need to do.....(competing priority) first before I can take care of myself.
- I can't spend money on self care, that would be too indulgent.
- I don't have the right resources available.
- I don't have sufficient support to keep my self care plan going.
If you resonate with any of the above then I want to tell you that you are not alone, it's not your fault and it's not too late to start taking care of your mind, body and spirit.
You can start today to make the relevant changes you need to get a good nights sleep, get your energy back and start living again.
Even if you feel like you have already reached burnout, this program will assist you on your path to recovery.
What's in the program?
- During the Self Care Module you will learn all about creating your own Self Care Plan.
- The course runs over 12 weeks and each week a new lesson is delivered to you. You can play at your own pace and you can complete the course at any time that fits into your schedule.
- You will learn how to create new habits that last without having to rely on willpower. (Willpower won't work)
- The Core Module will further show you 10 Self Care Strategies you can do in 10 days that won't cost you an arm and a leg.
- Discover specific hacks to get a good night's sleep whenever you need to and learn when to eat certain foods that will boost your productivity. (This alone is worth the course fee!)
- You will take the Self Care assessment to establish a baseline, determine how you are coping now and show you how to measure your progress going forward.
A comprehensive library of micro trainings, worksheets, biohacks, resource lists and playbooks are available as part of this course. The micro trainings are less than 15 mins each and are easy to assimilate into your daily life.
The core areas of self care included in this program are:
- How to create healthy habits that last
- Emotions and feelings
- Spiritual/Higher connection
- Personal (Who am I?)
- Physical/Body (Sleep and nutrition hacks)
Note: This course is not intended as a replacement for therapy or medical advice. In all instances I highly recommend that you consult with your health care professional or therapist for more serious health issues.
Get started today.
Judy holds an MA Industrial psychology and is a registered Psychometrist: Independent Practice with the HPCSA. She is a registered Coach with COMENSA. She is a managing member of Mind Strategies as psychometric assessment practice and Director of Irock Coaching PTY Ltd, a coaching and personal development solutions provider. With close to 20 years experience in the personal development field in a variety of industries, she brings a unique perspective to her clients.